Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ride home for Wednesday, 23 August

Nice sunny ride home, there were a lot of cyclists out today; I think every road I was on I saw a cyclist. Should be interesting to see how many turn up at Critical Mass on Friday...

My latest order arrived from Probikekit today. I got a new waterproof high visibility jacket (virulently high visibility, at that - my wife recoiled in shock when she first saw it), a new set of glasses, spoke wrenches, cable ends, and a set of brake and gear cables for road and mountain bike which were on special offer with the cable ends. I'm now slightly looking forward to the next downpour to see how the jacket performs...

Distance logged: 16.595km
Time: 43:44
Average speed: 22.8km/hr
Max speed: 57.3 km/hr
Temperature: 22C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 5105.119km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.43
Monthly distance: 606.594km
Monthly cost per km: $0.27

1 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Thanks for the offer, but I need my phone to do SSH, which means I need a proper QWERTY keypad...

Friday, August 25, 2006 10:44:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home