Monday, October 30, 2006

Ride into work for Monday, 30 October

A windy ride in, and I was cutting it close to get to work so I took a short route in.

As I was taking my gloves off to dig my keys out to open the office door, one of the guys from the office next door arrived. He looked at me and asked, "do you ride in every day?" Expecting to go through the usual rigmarole of "yes, I ride all year round from Clayton Park and no, it's not a long distance" I said "yes", and was slightly surprised when his next questions was, "oh, do you have showers in your office?" I told him no, I shower before riding in and wipe down as necessary, and he asked me where I parked my bike. I let him know I normally parked on S level in the storage area our office had, and he said he wanted to ride his bike in but didn't know where to park it. It sounds like there might be someone else on our floor riding a bike in soon!

Distance logged: 12.334km
Time: 33:59
Average speed: 21.8km/hr
Max speed: 58.9 km/hr
Temperature: 4C, windy
Cumulative distance: 6827.238km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.38
Monthly distance: 668.898km
Monthly cost per km: $0.15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home