Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ride home for Tuesday, 14 November

Stopped in at Idealbikes to let Dave know the website was down, he had already contacted his hosters and was waiting to hear back from them. I hope they hadn't folded under the amount of traffic...

After that I set off down Barrington and tucked in behind another cyclist. Bizarrely enough, he took my route home all the way from Barrington to Chebucto. I was starting to wonder if he was going all the way to Clayton Park when he peeled off onto Willow.

A windy ride home, but after hitting headwinds most of the way in this morning it was a pleasant surprise to get tailwinds most of the way home - something that definitely doesn't happen very often! I still couldn't get much speed up as I had a couple of panniers full of gear, but it was nice not to have to put so much effort into it.

Distance logged: 13.726km
Time: 45:46
Average speed: 18km/hr
Max speed: 40.5 km/hr
Temperature: 12C, misty rain, windy
Cumulative distance: 7140.624km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.4
Monthly distance: 274.387km
Monthly cost per km: $0.81

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home