Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ride into work for Thursday, 07 December

Rode in via Bedford for a doctor's appointment. Had to stop off at home on my way in to work as my front wheel managed to go severely out of true after I hit a few of Bedford's excessively deep manhole covers, it rather looks like I'm going to have to get a new wheel. Not only is the wheel not holding true, the spokes are looking really dull and worn out, and there's a divot forming on the rim from the brakes. I'll drop into Idealbikes tomorrow and see if they have anything suitable...

Distance logged: 35.441km
Time: 103:47
Average speed: 20.5km/hr
Max speed: 55.8 km/hr
Temperature: 4C, windy
Cumulative distance: 7708.789km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.38
Monthly distance: 118.229km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home