Sunday, January 21, 2007

Had to go downtown to pick up the PSU for my laptop since I'm at head office all next week (which means no riding, swizz) so I decided to do some mapping whilst I was downtown. Managed to get most of the Hydrostone done apart from the back lanes - I thought they were actually private driveways! I guess I'll be back there at some point and I'll grab them then.

Chilly ride, I had ice that had formed from my sweat fall out when I took my rainpants off. My cycling pants had a few ice patches on them, but my leg warmers were fine.

Distance logged: 30.693km
Time: 110:01
Average speed: 16.7km/hr
Max speed: 50.3 km/hr
Temperature: -14C, -27C wind chill, snowing, windy
Cumulative distance: 472.959km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.2
Monthly distance: 472.959km
Monthly cost per km: $0.2

1 Comments:

Blogger mbrand said...

Hey steve, I'm a student at the Atlantic Media Institue, and I found your blog online awhile back. I wanted to do a TV story for school about winter biking. Anyway, I was wondering if you'd be interested in being in the story. My email is matthewbrand@gmail.com

I look forward to your reply.

Matt

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home