Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ride home for Tuesday, 27 March

Got my stem swapped over for a single piece stem, but there's still creaking... I now have a suspicion it may be the seat post or the saddle, as there's no creaking when I pedal standing up or sit down and don't pedal. I greased the seat sandwich and the saddle springs when I got home, hopefully that'll do the trick.

Saw Peter on the way home and he gave me a couple of sheets of stickers for Halifax Critical Mass (this Friday!) so I'll be giving those out to any cyclists I pass this week.

Distance logged: 11.489km
Time: 39:23
Average speed: 17.5km/hr
Max speed: 54.2 km/hr
Temperature: 9C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 1960.329km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.17
Monthly distance: 676.312km
Monthly cost per km: $0.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home