Friday, March 02, 2007

Ride into work for Friday, 02 March

Late ride in as I got paged last night, so I took the opportunity to ride around a bit as I was trying to avoid the rush-hour traffic.

Muppet of the day was the cyclist riding on the pavement who thought that since I was also on a bike it was fine for him to ride straight across in front of me as if he was going across a pedestrian crossing. Since I was tooling along at around 30km/hr at the time, I had to swerve around him, and I just saw a pale white face with dropped jaw as I whipped past...

Heavy snowstorm forecast for this evening with 15-20cm of snow and ice pellets forecast followed by rain overnight, with another 2-4mm of rain forecast for tomorrow. Should make things interesting...

Distance logged: 19.08km
Time: 65:04
Average speed: 17.5km/hr
Max speed: 41.5 km/hr
Temperature: -6C to -4C
Cumulative distance: 1325.854km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.2
Monthly distance: 41.837km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home