Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ride into work for Tuesday, 03 June

Today's muppet (I seem to be going through a rash of them) was on Vernon. After repeatedly getting stuck behind me because she was driving some weedy little car with no acceleration from stop signs she tried to overtake me as I was approaching the intersection with Coburg and signalling left. I rode around her and looked back at her as she mouthed something at me through the windscreen, so I waved my hand to the left and said, "I have a pineapple in my left hand and it goes up and down" on the grounds that she wouldn't be able to hear me anyway so I might as well have some fun with her. After toying with her uttering surrealistic nonsensities for a while the traffic in front cleared and I was able to cross and continue on my way.

Distance logged: 11.241km
Time: 29:36
Average speed: 22.8km/hr
Max speed: 55.6 km/hr
Temperature: 12C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 3061.852km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.1
Monthly distance: 94.530km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home