Monday, February 21, 2005

Ride home for Monday, 21 Feb

Another nice cool ride home. Unfortunately I picked up what turned out to be a chunk of aluminium in the front brakes; I thought I hadn't toed in the brakes properly and they were rubbing against the tyre, so I took it easy and tried to use just the rear brakes. I picked it out this evening and it must have been 1mm by 2mm, and left a nice big gouge in the brand new pads I put on yesterday. Oh well...

I've added a cumulative distance tab to keep track of how far I've ridden so far this year, since the bike computer seems to be having issues. I'm not sure what happened to the distance, since I took my regular route home.

Distance logged: 11.554km
Time: 40:17
Average speed: 17.2km/hr
Max speed: 45.2km/hr
Temperature: -12C
Cumulative distance: 461.554km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home