Monday, February 21, 2005

Ride into work for Monday, 21 Feb

Nice ride in today, apart from someone in a car deciding to pull out right in front of me so I had to lock on the brakes and skid round the car. I caught up to the driver at the red light, knocked on the window and had the following conversation:

Me: "Did you see me back there?"
Ditzy Young Blonde: "Yes, I did!"
Me, rather surprised: "Why did you try to hit me with your car?"
DYB: "Oh, sorry."
Me: "... Well, don't hit people with your car, it's not very nice, OK?"
Her: "OK, sorry."

I had to go into baby talk to try and get my point across, some people really aren't bright enough to be driving on the road.

No idea on stats, it was cold enough that my bike computer crashed and reset itself.

Distance logged: ??km
Time: ??
Average speed: ??km/hr
Max speed: ??km/hr
Temperature: -19C to -17C, sunny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home