Friday, February 25, 2005

Ride home for Thursday, 24 Feb

Got my new seatpost and saddle today. The seatpost is brand new and significantly longer than the old one, so I can raise it up a bit more - handy with the big clunky winter boots. The seat was one that was kicking around - the mechanic called it "buried treasure" and said no-one else would have it since it's so big, but it should fit me fine. It's a Schwinn saddle, something like the ergonomic model but an older version. I can slide the seat waaay back which is comfy on the knees, and it tilts up just about right. Unfortunately I wasn't able to adjust the seat before leaving work, so it was less than entirely comfortable on the legs, and I really had to work at it to get any speed going.

Distance logged: 12.486km
Time: 45:56
Average speed: 16.3km/hr
Max speed: 53.1km/hr
Temperature: -6C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 543.775km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home