Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Ride home for Wednesday, 23 Feb

Not quite just a ride home; I had a meeting this afternoon about my son's school starting in September, and took the opportunity to do a loop round town and go through Point Pleasant Park. The snow had accumulated nicely to a depth of around 2 inches in the back streets, which is where I mostly went. Lots of riding in very low gear apart from on the main roads, where the snow had melted to semi slush, which was pretty icky. It stopped snowing while I was in the meeting so I had a nice sunny ride home. Fun!

The weather forecasters are saying chance of flurries for the next few days, but I won't hold my breath on that one...

Distance logged: 24.527km
Time: 1:29:09
Average speed: km/hr
Max speed: km/hr
Temperature: -5C to -4C, snowing clearing to sunny
Cumulative distance: 518.337km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home