Sunday, July 03, 2005

Ride for Sunday, 03 July

Didn't get my bike on Thursday as the bike shop had to special order the rim for me - I'm hoping to get it on Monday. No ride on Friday as it was the Canada Day holiday. The great thing about my birthday (30th June) is the day after is always either a holiday, or a day off!

Went for a ride today with Rowan in the bike trailer, doing our usual loops through the streets. Had to cut short as something in the bottom bracket is going really iffy - it feels like the crank arms are loose, but I checked them and they seem OK. I'm going to ride my mountain bike in tomorrow and hopefully ride one of my bikes home tomorrow night in good condition!

Distance logged: 14.038km
Time: 56:50
Average speed: 14.8km/hr
Temperature: 20-21C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 3041.449km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home