Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ride into work for Tuesday, 30 August

Rode in late this morning as I had an EKG scan this morning (it's now medically confirmed that I have a heart, which should surprise my mother-in-law, and it's also healthy - the technician said it wasn't a formal diagnosis, but she couldn't see anything wrong). Hot and humid ride in, but cloudy - 60% chance rain is forecast for later in the afternoon, and over the next few days; I guess this must be the after-effects of Hurricane Tropical Storm Katrina. At least we're only getting the edge of it, I rode home in a tropical storm last summer and it was a bit excessively wet...

Distance logged: 16.880km
Time: 41:46
Average speed: 24.3km/hr
Max speed: 60.4km/hr
Temperature: 22C, overcast, humid
Cumulative distance: 4726.568km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home