Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ride into work for Thursday, 12 January

Had a doctor's appointment in Bedford today. The weather forecast gave chance of thunderstorms, but it was just really windy. The rain actually held off on my way into Bedford and I thought I was going to get lucky, then about 10 minutes from the office the heavens opened on me. Luckily my gear managed to keep the wet out long enough to get into the office.

On the way into Halifax from Bedford, there was just intermittent drizzle, but the wind really picked up. I decided to take the shortest route into work, and it was quite a battle.

This really isn't proper weather for winter.

Distance logged: 34.874km
Time: 90:43
Average speed: 23.1km/hr
Max speed: 60.9 km/hr
Temperature: 9C, rainy, windy
Cumulative distance: 169.785km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 169.785km
Monthly cost per km: $0.23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home