Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ride into work for Thursday, 26 January

The snow day was an absolute bust. The heavy snowfall warning was called off shortly before I went to bed, and the heavy wind warning was called off at 4:45am - as I found out at 5am when the pager went off with an outage alarm. I guess I'm not the only one wondering what happened to the snow storm, either.

The ride in was still a bit windy, but I caught several tailwinds. One of my coworkers observed yesterday that the prevailing wind seems to have changed with all this odd weather - I hadn't noticed it as we haven't had much wind apart from the one windy day where I had all the tailwinds, but going by today he seems right.

Distance logged: 12.677km
Time: 38:16
Average speed: 19.9km/hr
Max speed: 50.9 km/hr
Temperature: -1C, overcast, breezy
Cumulative distance: 413.595km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.49
Monthly distance: 413.595km
Monthly cost per km: $0.49

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home