Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ride into work for Thursday, 09 February

Pretty good ride, started off quite cold (cold enough that I had to wear my ski goggles), but it warmed up enough at the halfway point that I had to swap the goggles for regular glasses, and my skullcap for the headband. Since the sprog decided 6am was a good time to get up (and also announce this loudly enough that I had to get up too) I was running 15 minutes early, so I took the long way into work.

Muppet of the day was the guy who crossed the bike lane to turn right whilst I was still in it. It's amazing how scared passengers in cars look when I beat on the window a couple of times hard enough to make sure the driver notices me - he certainly didn't when he was doing his maneouvre since I had to swerve out of his way to avoid being hit, since I was taking the lane.

Distance logged: 16.758km
Time: 46:40
Average speed: 21.5km/hr
Max speed: 57.1 km/hr
Temperature: -10C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 695.629km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.37
Monthly distance: 175.225km
Monthly cost per km: $0.20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home