Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ride for Saturday, 15 April

Went into work to pick up my laptop PSU. About halfway there, I realised I'd set off without my helmet... Oops. I rode back, picked it up, and set off again. While I was downtown I went into MEC and picked up another pair of bike shorts (since the chamois on most of my others is a bit too worn for a 100km ride) and a new bike pump (since my other pump is (a) a short mountain bike pump that has problems pumping over 70psi, and (b) is starting to look a bit ratty - I don't want it dying on me halfway to Truro!). I also picked up some fruit leather strips, since I wanted to up the amount of calories I was carrying - a test run of Gmaps showed I'd be burning somewhere in the region of 15,000 calories to get up there!

Distance logged: 36.300km
Time: 99:15
Average speed: 21.9km/hr
Max speed: 60.6 km/hr
Temperature: 6C-9C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 2185.523km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.54
Monthly distance: 374.770km
Monthly cost per km: $1.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home