Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ride home for Thursday, 27 April

Picked up my bike after work and, as promised, I now have extremely effective brakes. I think I'm going to have to play a bit with the positioning, though - the shorter handles weren't as easy to reach. The new hoods are significantly larger, though, and are noticeably more comfortable. I think the next step is to look into replacing the wheels; I'll keep an eye out on my way into work for bicycles being left out for garbage and see if I can whip off the wheels and carry them off with me somehow...

Distance logged: 13.426km
Time: 38:14
Average speed: 21.1km/hr
Max speed: 44 km/hr
Temperature: 14C
Cumulative distance: 2533.552km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.5
Monthly distance: 722.799km
Monthly cost per km: $0.69

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home