Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ride home for Tuesday, 11 July

Had a relatively quiet and uneventful ride (apart from some stiff breezes) until the last but one turnoff, which is on a downhill. This was made more exciting as I took the turnoff at around 40km/hr by an SUV (license plate: "TIBBO") deciding to turn left in front of me. Oh, how I enjoyed the extra rush of adrenaline.

On the upside, my last order from Probikekit arrived today. I now have 5 SRAM PC48 chains (wrapped up in a polythene bag - I guess packaging is one of the things sacrificed to get a $9 chain), a chain keeper, a cable cutter and a bandanna. And tomorrow, I should be getting my Nishiki back, I hope...

Distance logged: 14.6km
Time: 44:33
Average speed: 19.7km/hr
Max speed: 50.9 km/hr
Temperature: 26C, breezy
Cumulative distance: 3853.171km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.46
Monthly distance: 231.777km
Monthly cost per km: $0.31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home