Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ride for Saturday, 09 December

Rode down town to go to the Farmer's Market. Noticed when I dropped my bike off at the office that one of the screws had come out of my front rack, so I stopped off at Idealbikes and picked up a replacement. After I went back and got my rack reassembled and everything put back on, I went over to Jack Nauss on Agricola to see about an adapted bike for the sprog. I got there 15 minutes before closing time, but Dave was incredibly patient and went through all the options, narrowing it down to either a trike with some custom welding, or a Trail-A-Bike with a back rest with some additional work to strengthen the back rest connector. When I got home I talked it over with the sprog and he decided to go for the trail-a-bike - the idea of being able to go out for long rides with me on the trails really did it for him!

Distance logged: 23.080km
Time: 84:54
Average speed: 16.3km/hr
Max speed: 54.5 km/hr
Temperature: -9C to -6C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 7772.175km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.38
Monthly distance: 181.615km
Monthly cost per km: $0.22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home