Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ride home for Thursday, 08 February

Dropped my bike off at IdealBikes at lunch as I noticed my rear wheel was a bit wobbly when I got into work, and 5th and 6th gear were slipping a bit (even though it's a new chain and cassette). Dan was working on it when I got there after work, but when I took it out it was still slipping. He tried several different sized spacers and cogs before finding one that fit just right - I guess the mixture of cogs from different cassettes (I now have cogs on there from 4 different cassettes!) threw off the alignment a bit so the top gears weren't locked in quite right.

Distance logged: 11.916km
Time: 44:38
Average speed: 16km/hr
Max speed: 51.5 km/hr
Temperature: -9C, intermittent light snow
Cumulative distance: 809.722km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.28
Monthly distance: 186.469km
Monthly cost per km: $0.47

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home