Monday, March 05, 2007

Ride home for Monday, 05 March

Went into MEC at lunch to get a warranty replacement on my mirror, as mine fell apart. Picked up some more Tenacious Lube while I was there as mine was starting to run out (after almost two years of winter use - not bad!)

Dropped by IdealBikes after work to see about getting a new rim and spokes for my hybrid bike. I stripped the hub out of the wheel over the weekend and it doesn't look too worn, so I'm going to recycle that into the wheel. I've ordered a Sun Rhyno Lite, which (from what I read) is one of the strongest rims out there. Seeing how I managed to trash two wheels last year (admittedly one was from hitting a pothole going somewhere north of 50km/hr) I'm hoping this should keep me going for a while.

Distance logged: 14.760km
Time: 50:53
Average speed: 17.4km/hr
Max speed: 46.8 km/hr
Temperature: -1C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 1396.904km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.21
Monthly distance: 112.887km
Monthly cost per km: $0.15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home