Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ride home for Thursday, 08 March

Stopped off at IdealBikes to see Dave to help out with an email problem he was having, and surprisingly enough my Rhyte Lite rim had arrived! I wasn't expecting that, it looks like I have something to do this weekend now. We figured out the spoke lengths required (or, more accurately, Dave measured it out and said things like "so, I reckon that's 610mm, what do you reckon?" and I nodded and agreed with him) and got all the bits together. I put the rim on over one shoulder and cable tied it on to by backpack and headed home in a slightly contorted fashion to avoid getting bumped on the back of my head every time my left leg pushed the rim up...

Distance logged: 13.265km
Time: 51:15
Average speed: 15.5km/hr
Max speed: 41.9 km/hr
Temperature: -12C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 1481.280km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.19
Monthly distance: 197.263km
Monthly cost per km: $0.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home