Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ride into work for Tuesday, 06 March

There was a light snow early this morning that was too late for the snow plough drivers to catch. It was rather enjoyable riding through 5cm or so of snow, although it sucked on the fire trail as I couldn't see where the divots from the ploughs were.

Rode down around the Hydrostone to pick up a few more roads, on my way back along Agricola I pulled up next to Dan (one of the IdealBikes mechanics as he was trackstanding at the lights. He mentioned he saw me and was wondering who could be riding with "so much stuff on their bike" and that he should have realised it was me. I peeled off down Kaye onto Gottingen as he continued off down Agricola.

Looks like we're in for another cold snap, the low over the next few days is -21C (-6F for imperially based readers).

Distance logged: 15.740km
Time: 54:46
Average speed: 17.2km/hr
Max speed: 46.1 km/hr
Temperature: -7C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 1412.644km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.2
Monthly distance: 128.627km
Monthly cost per km: $0.13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home