Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ride into work for Thursday, 29 March

It was snowing when I left, so I took the mountain bike in in case the roads got salted - it just looks like flurries, though. Windy ride in, and although it was roughly in the direction I was going for some of the way, I hit some ferocious headwinds at points - riding downhill on Brunswick I had to pedal hard to stop from being blown backwards!

Should clear up for Critical Mass tomorrow, although it's now saying 40% chance of showers late in the day...

Distance logged: 12.612km
Time: 36:40
Average speed: 20.6km/hr
Max speed: 53.7 km/hr
Temperature: -4C, light snow, windy
Cumulative distance: 2003.922km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.16
Monthly distance: 719.905km
Monthly cost per km: $0.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home