Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ride into work for Tuesday, 31 January

Early start (3am) today as I was doing an outage. Great ride in, there was hardly any traffic on the roads, it was as if I were in a car commercial or something. My bike computer started working, too, which is impressive seeing as one of the cables is cut. I can only assume that it's somehow running through the frame and conducting through that. Digging through my spares drawer last night I found a bike computer harness, so while I'm waiting for Windows to grind its way through updating I'm going to install it and get that going.

Distance logged: 12.677km
Time: 40:43
Average speed: 18.7km/hr
Max speed: 41.4 km/hr
Temperature: -10C, clear
Cumulative distance: 497.884km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.45
Monthly distance: 497.884km
Monthly cost per km: $0.45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home