Friday, January 27, 2006

Ride into work for Friday, 27 January

Great ride in with just the right temperature, although I was a bit spacy from lack of sleep - I took the route I normally take in summer without realising before I was halfway along. This weather isn't supposed to last for long, though, it's supposed to go up above freezing tomorrow.

On another note, there was discussion in the office this morning about replacing parking passes with bus passes, for those who don't use their parking pass. I asked about bike riders, mentioning how my current cost per km is around 50c/km, and it looks like I may be getting a monthly allowance to cover my costs for riding in (since I'm saving the company money by nor needing a parking pass).

Distance logged: 16.720km
Time: 49:05
Average speed: 20.1km/hr
Max speed: 52.4 km/hr
Temperature: -11C, sun and cloud, light snow flurries, breezy
Cumulative distance: 443.366km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.46
Monthly distance: 443.366km
Monthly cost per km: $0.46

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home