Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ride home for Thursday, 16 February

An insanely warm ride home for this time of year - I don't ever recall it being this warm, according to Environment Canada the record temperature for today was 8.20C in 1984 - I think there's a good chance today may have beaten that, I'll be interested to see tomorrow. I was sweating buckets by the time I got home even though I was only wearing cycling shorts, cycling pants, a t-shirt and windbreaker! Tomorrow's supposed to be more of the same with added rain, then Saturday's back to more seasonal weather with a high of -9 - hopefully I'll be able to get out for a ride then...

Distance logged: 14.174km
Time: 42:15
Average speed: 20.1km/hr
Max speed: 48 km/hr
Temperature: 7C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 866.135km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.36
Monthly distance: 345.731km
Monthly cost per km: $0.26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home