Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ride home for Tuesday, 14 February

Took a fast route home since I was running late due to working at a client's site, and today is, after all, Valentine's day. I had a romantic dinner of home-made.. burger and fries. The joy of wedded bliss... I also got given (amongst other things) a USB lava lamp with blinky LEDs, and some caffeinated extra hot chili sauce. My wife knows my addictions too, too well.

On a side note, talking of Valentine's day... In the UK, Valentine's cards are given to people that, essentially, one would like to take to bed. Here in Canada, I still find it deeply, deeply odd to get a Valentine's day card from my mother-in-law. Even odder, it's addressed to the whole family.

Distance logged: 13.030km
Time: 40:49
Average speed: 19.2km/hr
Max speed: 52.4 km/hr
Temperature: 1C, breezy
Cumulative distance: 812.316km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.39
Monthly distance: 291.912km
Monthly cost per km: $0.3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home