Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ride home for Tuesday, 19 December

Managed to arrange my kneewarmers and rain pants so there was plenty of slack around my right knee, and I rode home with no more than twinges.

Peter passed me on the way as I was spinning a low gear up a slight incline, he graciously failed to mention how slow I was going and instead commented that he had to speed off as he was racing against a bus - he was certainly going fast enough to beat it.

Muppet of the day was the driver of the truck who drove in front of me at the pedestrian crossing, despite the fact the lights were flashing, I had already crossed the other side of the road, and I was halfway across the road. I had to yank my bike back to stop it from getting hit, and I saw the driver laughing with her companion as she drove past me. I really need to look into a long poky scratchy stick, I think...

Back at head office for the rest of the week, so no more riding till the weekend.

Distance logged: 13.402km
Time: 46:21
Average speed: 17.3km/hr
Max speed: 41.9 km/hr
Temperature: -5C
Cumulative distance: 7861.118km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.38
Monthly distance: 270.558km
Monthly cost per km: $0.27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home