Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ride into work for Wednesday, 14 December

Started off riding on the fire trail but it was too much work pushing through the snow. Also, the snow was accumulating on my rear derailleur and the cogs, so I was limited to 1st and second gear (cue the usual suspects to start banging on about single speeds). I took the road in the rest of the way and it wasn't too bad, I saw plenty of cars on the way that had spun off or just couldn't get the traction to move up slight inclines. I only saw one other cyclist on the way in, though.

Distance logged: 12.764km
Time: 43:02
Average speed: 17.7km/hr
Max speed: 40.9 km/hr
Temperature: -5C, cloudy, flurries
Cumulative distance: 6835.567km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.24
Monthly distance: 292.733km
Monthly cost per km: $0.27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home