Sunday, April 02, 2006

Ride home for Thursday, 30 March

Well, I failed the exam by 5%. I passed the first two parts with 100%, then... The Junos started playing right outside the exam building, some dire country and western band that even earplugs couldn't drown out. Part three I got 75%, and part 4 I got 50%. Since the parts are all of pretty much equal difficulty, I don't think the downward trend is much of a coincidence... Ah well, I'm booked in next week to take them again - and the Junos will be over and done with by then.

Distance logged: 14.694km
Time: 45:05
Average speed: 19.2km/hr
Max speed: 44.8 km/hr
Temperature: 13C, breezy
Cumulative distance: 1825.447km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.42
Monthly distance: 14.694km
Monthly cost per km: $0

1 Comments:

Blogger NoRib said...

Sorry to hear about your exam. It was only 5% though, so there is no question you will pass on the second time. I had a HUGE exam that I failed more times that I care to admit, but wound up passing it eventually (long story)...and since I wasn't used to failing, it was kind of a "test of life". I didn't look back to see the translation for the logged in distance though..curious about it :). Best of luck on the next time you take it!

Sunday, April 02, 2006 2:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home