Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ride home for Friday, 14 July

Left work early as I had a doctor's appointment in Bedford. On the way over to Bedford, I was riding into a headwind, which sucked a bit. After my appointment, I rode back along the Bedford Highway where I found the wind had switched, and... I was riding into a headwind again. The only good thing was I was riding against the rushhour traffic, so the ride wasn't as bad as it could have been - although the exhaust fumes made me see the attraction in a smog mask. I rode up through Fairview, stopped off at the store at the top of Main Avenue (kudos to the owner for letting me lean my bike against the freezer inside the store while I picked up some more water, since there was nowhere outside to lock my bike), then went over to the farmer's market and picked up some vegetables for supper. After that I finally got home and spent the evening resting.

Distance logged: 43.815km
Time: 106:47
Average speed: 24.6km/hr
Max speed: 60.5 km/hr
Temperature: 28C-26C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 3983.413km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.46
Monthly distance: 362.019km
Monthly cost per km: $0.35

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey could you shoot me an email when you get a chance at tim@bluecollarmtb.com? I got a random question.

Sunday, July 16, 2006 8:53:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home