Monday, July 17, 2006

Ride home for Monday, 17 July

It looked like it was going to rain for most of the ride home, but I managed to get lucky and stay dry the whole way. I went to the farmer's market on the way home and picked up some good karma; I let the guy behind me buy a packet of coffee before me with my basket stuffed full of vegetables, and in return the assistant not only offered me some portobello mushrooms at reduced rate, but also sold the portobello mushrooms I picked up anyway at reduced rate in return for being a nice guy! It's the little things that please me...

Distance logged: 18.785km
Time: 55:35
Average speed: 20.3km/hr
Max speed: 54.7 km/hr
Temperature: 25C, humid, cloudy
Cumulative distance: 4031.637km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.45
Monthly distance: 410.243km
Monthly cost per km: $0.31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home